We’re excited to offer one worthy home care agency a
website as we head into 2021.
Back to Home Healthcare Services, LLC
Owner: Susan Williams
Reasons nominated: “I’m submitting Susan’s website because she’s been in healthcare as a Nursing Home Administrator/Respiratory Therapist. She has always cared for elderly.. since she’s been a child. She’s nurturing, caring, and passionate about providing ethical, quality care that the elderly clients deserve. Susan knew from as a young child she wanted to care for the vulnerable. She’s been an avid advocate for the elderly and ensures that they are heard, respected, and protected. She just recently started her own home care agency and deserves something in return. She’s a natural nurturer and winning a new website would really make her day. She’s so subconscious of her website and says when she earns more of a profit, she’s gonna get it upgraded.”
Freedom Home Care
Owner: Dwayne Alborn
Reasons nominated: “Providing no-cost home care services to Veterans and Veterans’ spouses. He would love to provide a more robust and interactive experience to visitors to their website.”
JEB Foundation Advocates for the Elderly
Owner: Kathryn McDonald
Reasons nominated: “Kathryn McDonald is the Executive Director for JEB Foundation Advocates for the Elderly, an amazing nonprofit and home care agency. that serves our local elders. She is a mother of 4 and a true inspiration to many. I am nominating Kathryn for a website makeover because while planning for a mental health awareness walk titled, “Steps for Seniors” she entrusted someone to add one page for the event on her already beautiful website and they completely wiped the whole thing out! She was devastated. Kathryn made sure that the event went along as planned and taught herself how to make a generic page just so people can get the basic information. Now that the event is over and was a complete success she is stuck with a blank website. She is deserving of this website makeover because she is passionate about her clients and her Nonprofit is so important to our community. Thank you for the opportunity to nominate Kathryn McDonald and speak on her great qualities. ”
Love and Blessing’s Home Care, LLC
Owner: Cami Walker
Reasons nominated: “The owner set up a website on her own through WIX.com without any prior knowledge of web design. She started her agency in 2019 and was off to a good start but, once COVID hit, it really impacted the business. She is a single mom of 2 girls working, trying to build her home care agency, and get through nursing school – and funds are tight. This would be a true blessing to have an effective website to attract new clients.”
Loving Angel Hands
Owner: Hazel White
Reasons nominated: “They are a well-deserving company that is just starting out and could use all the help they can to become successful.”
Ray of Sunshine Senior Care
Owner: Cindy Ferris
Reasons nominated: “Agency was purchased 5 years ago. At the time, they had a static web page that was not in WordPress. [This site] was redesigned with a WordPress template by someone (the owner) with no web design experience. Runs slow; could definitely benefit from professional services.”
Trusted Healthcare Services, LLC
Owner: Donna Robinson
Reasons nominated: “I nominated her because she’s a hard-working nurse and single parent. She’s been trying to find help with her website but feels everything is kind of expensive right now. She deserves a great website that would help her draw more clients.”
THE FINE PRINT
- The winner needs to be a member of the Home Care Operators Community Facebook Group to qualify. If not already a group member, feel free to invite them, then nominate them. If you nominated someone who isn’t a member, work to get them to join the group before a winner is announced.
- The Recipient must already have a website currently built on any platform by any developer.
- The re-designed website will be built in WordPress, Mobile-Friendly, and basic SEO Optimized (meaning page titles and descriptions will be in place).
- Based on your brand image (logo, colors), Revivify Marketing will provide up to 3 layout and design considerations in the first phase of the re-design.
- Any content changes Recipient requires will be their responsibility to provide Revivify Marketing.
- Revivify Marketing will provide up to 10 stock images from Depositphotos.com. Any other images will be provided by Recipient or are $5/ea additional.
- Limit of 15 pages included with the re-design process. Additional will be $35/ea (normally $60/ea).
- The Recipient can select a WordPress compatible hosting provider of their choice or opt for managed hosting with Revivify Marketing for $14.95/mo.
NO CASH VALUE
If the winning agency refuses the offer of a website redesign, no cash value will be rewarded. Instead, another agency will be selected based on votes submitted from the POLL that will run from December 16-23, 2020 until a recipient is determined. Estimated Value of the website design and development project is $2,400.